User Rating: 0 / 5

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive

 Graduate Research Assistant (GRA)

1. What is GRA?

  • Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) is a person appointed by the UniMAP to help as part time or contract for research work and will be paid allowances / wages based on the monthly rate. 

2. What is qualifications to apply GRA ?

  • The scheme is offered to students who follows post-graduate program at UniMAP (registered in the Graduate School). It is open to all students including the overseas students.



1. What is RA?

  • Help in research work related as directed by the head of the research project.


2. What is qualifications to apply RA ?

  • Malaysian citizens or residents of the permanent residents may be appointed as a Research Assistant. Candidates are not citizens have visa-class students are not allowed to apply for a Research Assistant Scheme.


13.  What is the contact number for ICT Helpdesk?

ICT Helpdesk contact numbers are 04 988 5467 or 04 988 5468


14.  How may i contact the CICT Office?

You may call us, send us a letter or email to the address below:-

Centre for Information and Communication Technology (CICT),

Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP),

Kampus Kubang Gajah,

02600 Arau, Perlis.

Tel : 04 979 8229 (Administration and any official documents)

Fax : 04 979 8227

Helpdesk : 04 - 988 5467 / 5468 (Problems with any ICT services)

Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.